Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Are you racist?

Me too. Ya'wl mah niggahs. I'd like to take this opportunity to come out of the closet about my being a 25-year-old housewife i mean bigoted, short-sighted, racist pig. I can't stand anyone - not chinese, malays or indians of all colours. Not even chickens, except maybe when deep fried to a crisp.

But i'm not alone k? After all just look at the new yakitate! japan ending. CG of a black guy in an afro moving to some grooves. If that's not racism, then I'm a tree-hugger. I mean, if it was supposed to look good, are they claiming stupid CG can dance as well as humans? And if it was supposed to look bad, are they making fun of black people? However u look at it, it's pure unadulterated racism. Whoever made that, those guys r so dead. They better start running - racism is soooooo not tolerated here. Yeah just hide in japan you racist pigs!!! Dun ever let us catch you here!

Oh and btw guys I didn't write this ok. Some script kiddie hacked into my account. I know man. The internet is such a dangerous place. Even my cunning old fox cries out frequently for security updates. And with a login like 'hackmepls' and a password like 'p0wn3d', it was only a matter of time before the inevitable. Nope, not written here. Oh wait you mean to tell me I left my admin password blank? Damn. Dat sux. Thanks 4 letting me know. U guys r too kind, u make the net so safe! I get a warm and fuzzy feeling all over here! Gee thanks! Love & peace!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To All Tha Dreamers be cool, dude! Chill...
Screenshots of an alternative visualisation of da song

Relax, brudder. race is nothing but a mental construct. Break down da barriers. We are one Borg.

Singapore rocks!!!

Peace. Out.

Sat Apr 23, 10:10:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger bean said...

Dat u Bob? Yo mah brudder! We are one Bob indeed.

Oh and nice link. Those who have trouble with it might want to try this. Or enter 'toallthadreamers' in da search box u get.

Love and Peace!!

Sun Apr 24, 01:06:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home