Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Greetings from Hong Kong

I stand typing this at a cafe in the airport transit hallways.. First thing I did was download and install firefox on this win 98 PC. Gives me a sense of security, but I guess some enterprising guy may have installed a keylogger on this machine anyway. Oh well.

The char siew noodles at the cafe weren't very good.. Anyway I dun think I shld keep my parents waiting.. Too bad can't access the usb drive otherwise could try uploading some pics of the airport, heh.

Btw JH, I guess I'll find out abt those 'dragon girls' soon enough :p

2 Comments:

Blogger chaos4ever said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Oct 17, 11:30:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger chaos4ever said...

For what were you in HK?

Sun Oct 17, 11:31:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home