Saturday, November 06, 2004

Jock Day

Waah my arms. First wakeboarding, then baddie with Transen Lohk. That scumbag kept cheating and smashing at my face. Anyway it's nice 2 take a dip in the pool to cool off after all that sweaty stuff. Oh boy I'm so proud of myself. Makes me feel like Lee Congee. Can u imagine, a PES E version of congee?

During the wakeboarding I kept hearing a sound like thunderclaps. At first I it was dry lightning but someone noticed the sound coming from the water. I peeked over portside and saw some bubbles with amplified sound. Seems like cavitation.

Anyway, not trying to be un-humble, but I think physicists can be good at physical stuff. After all, shooting a hoop is just calculating a trajectory under a uniform field. Wakeboarding and windsurfing = solving Navier-Stokes with your body instead of your head? Ok maybe not so complicated. But the body seems to be able to figure it out faster. My balance was ok, but arms were a little weak.

Btw, Transen, Steve & Zi are having delusions that that can pick up chicks by playing badminton. Someone bring them back to the reality-based community.

6 Comments:

Blogger tucque said...

Hello this was just totally hilarious! So geeky! I love it!

But then again, aren't you the gosu l33t pool player? All those angles and conservation of momentum... simple particle mechanics man. Should go challenge all those ah bengs.

Sun Nov 07, 02:28:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger AcidFlask said...

yeah, but he couldn't beat KS and TST :)

Sun Nov 07, 12:22:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger bean said...

Aiyah I was out of practice lah. Haven't played for like a couple of years mah. Spoon can testify to my (sometimes) 133t sk177z.

Sun Nov 07, 01:03:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who said Bean was a good player. He kinda sucks!!

Sun Dec 19, 09:39:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger bean said...

Want to have a game or two?

Sun Dec 19, 10:44:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can ten games if you like, but I'll just spank you like I always did.

Sun Dec 19, 11:12:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home