Friday, September 03, 2004

Thanks, Mr. Postman

They sure took their own sweet time. I don't mean you, Mr. Postman, I meant the commission et al. The suspense was beginning to kill me. I emailed Irene yesterday and she said she didn't know my outcome but the mail had already been sent out. Last nite I got home and found that the commission had granted me my wish. Yay. And there was much rejoicing. Cube hasn't heard of the NUS option b4. Wow I didn't know the Astar million-dollar bond doesn't begin to depreciate until the 3rd year. Anyway I celebrated by watching lots of Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre last nite (bought the dvd of the new series cos I missed the earlier eps). But they wanted YL for MAP instead of letting him go Astar. I guess I should consider myself fortunate, being able go where I prefer most. Good luck to the rest of you who have yet to interview.

1 Comments:

Blogger qdc said...

Congrats dude!!! Make us all proud of you. :)
And by the way, your DSO friend? I emailed him but he hasn't replied. I know it's been less than 24 hours, but as you can understand, I'm just a little antsy about it.

Fri Sep 03, 09:49:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home